About

Welcome to What Would Jessica Eat!

But…why would you care about what I eat? Well, allow me to introduce myself. I am a 20-something recent college graduate who earned their B.S. in Clinical Nutrition , in hopes of one day becoming a Registered Dietitian.

I love everything involved in healthy living, from eating a nutritious diet to fuel my body to exercising on a daily basis. My favorite ways to sweat include running and spinning, and I try to include some form of activity into my life everyday.

While I do have a passion for all things healthy living, I would never consider myself a “perfect eater” nor would I want to be! I believe in the 80/20 rule…eat and live healthfully 80% of the time, so you can have a little fun the other 20%!

Because, how boring would life be without dessert?!

Advertisements

Tell Me What You Think!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: